Sunday, November 20, 2011

My 33rd Birthday wish.

Had a great time today on my birthday!  Thank you all who came to my party...  GOD BLESS you all...  Had a nice chit chat with one of my friends about relationship with GOD...  I hope I was able to inspire him with the testimony I provided through my story...  very busy day...  wife and I cooked and cooked all day...  but twas worth every minute of it!  Thank you LORD!  Also, I'd like to thank the GWI troop, that came despite their schedules...  I appreciate it...  I hope you guys enjoyed the buffalo wings...  it wasn't that spicy though...  hahah...  Thanks for my AENT family as well for the cake!  :)


Another year had passed and a blessed 33 years of existence for me.  I'm very happy, satisfied and contented with everything that GOD hath given my life.  God blessed me with a loving wife, a wonderful kid, a nice house and a car.  I couldn't ask for more...  Thank you LORD...  I couldn't ask for anything else but hope for more from GOD!  While we're still on this earth, GOD has a purpose for us.  We may not know it yet...  but GOD has written something special just for us.


Everything happens for a reason, and everything that happens is with GOD's permission.  Our freewill sometimes derail us from the path... but if you're GOD's child, he will lead you back.  But the question is, is your will the same as GOD's will in your life?  If it's not then you're in for a world of hurt and pain and misery.  For without GOD you can do nothing!  I'm not perfect, nobody is... but is it wrong to aspire for perfection as GOD would want us to do?  I don't think so.  Because, if we've stopped aspiring for something better, if we've stopped dreaming and hoping for the best, and we have counted all lost our goals in life - I guess we can all die.  Why?  Our lives are no longer with a purpose!  God is building us up for his purpose, for his will.  Now it's all up to us if we'll heed to his calling.


One thing that I'm looking forward to seeing everyday is GOD's hand working in my life.  And seeing the divine provisions for myself, for my family, to everyone around me and so on coming from GOD, makes my life worth living - why?  Because, that shows me the proof, that my GOD IS ALIVE!  He's working in everyone's lives... you, me to everyone!


This line from our pastor stick to me like glue - CHALLENGE GOD - don't undermine HIS power through your own means.  If he can provide the birds with food to eat, then why not us whom He created in his own image.  If the pagans, aetheist and so one are getting the most out of life and they don't know GOD, then why can't we?  When our GOD is very much alive!


So you want something?  You're inline with GOD?  DARE HIM!  This is going to be my life's goal for this year - Challenge GOD, expect from GOD and CLAIM it from GOD!  Explore your fullest potential.  Have faith and back it up with works - doing so, would lead you to where GOD wants you to be!  Never stop aspiring!  Be contented and satisfied for anything, but be ye also hopeful and prayerful for everything!  FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD!


So, what wish do I have then?  I wish to see GOD's POWER WORKING IN MY LIFE MORE THIS YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment